Monday, July 26, 2010

Am I missing something?

Now, as cute as this little monkey is stark naked, I would like it if he had some shorts or pants to wear. The problem is not that we don't have any shorts and pants. Quite the contrary actually, we have 2 drawers packed full of the cutest shorts and pants you've ever seen and that's just the newborn sizes. The problem is that none of them fit. He wears newborn onsies and shirts. In fact, he's almost outgrown all of his newborn onsies and shirts. Can anyone out there explain to me how it is that I have an almost 10 pound baby who's newborn size onsies and shirts are almost too small, but all of his newborn pants, shorts and overalls are still huge on him? I'm not talking a little room to grow here, I'm talking he's swimming in them and the shorts look like pants. He's still in newborn diapers too which I attribute more to the fact that he seems to have inherited his mama's lack of a behind.

Have I somehow missed some vital information pertaining to how to dress the bottom half of my child? I know he couldn't care less and since its been oppresivly hot he's more comfortable in just a onsie anyway but I feel bad for the poor guy. The handfull of times he's been out in public he's not had any pants on and every single vistor he's received has seen him dressed from only the waist up. A guy has to have some modesty right? I can picture him being upset with me as a teenager that I just left his business on the street in front of company and when he was in public! If he's upset about that I'm sure he's really not going to like that I shared this picture with the world! I can't help it, his nakedness is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Okay, maybe the upset teenager scenario is a little dramatic but really, what am I to do here?

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment